Sunday, August 25, 2013

Oh Hey, Didn't See Ya There

     Hello, smart masses. If you're reading this then you probably thought the page design looked cool. Good job, you've just stumbled upon yet another angst-y teenager.

     My name is Abigayle. I live in a small town in Ontario, which if you're not from Canada is probably the only province you know of. Don't worry, where I live doesn't matter. I'm here to amuse you with the goings on in my life. I'm 17 years old and will be starting my very last year of high school in nine days. Not that I was counting or anything. I've transferred to a new high school just recently and this will be my first year going to public school, and the first time in 3 years I got to wear civilian clothes to school. To anyone subjected to wearing a uniform I'm sure you understand my pain.

     The main things you should know about me is that I'm a giant nerd (and proud of it) and that my main hobbies include sewing and knitting. They top school on my list of three I'll be applying to is Sheridan for their Textile Art and Design program, which means I will get to do those things every day. I don't like telling people that I want to be a Fashion Designer because the title honestly makes me feel weird. Like a diva or something. I swear I'm not a diva. Despite wanting to be a seamstress, I'm still holding out for being nerd-famous.

     Throughout these blogs you will learn more and more about someone who has always been considered a little strange. This is about me. A misfit. But everyone has at least one quality that makes them a misfit to somebody. Hell, if the queen bee set foot in the conventions that I frequent then she would most likely be a misfit to everyone in the room. Being left out or being made fun of is something that everyone can relate to. I was almost gonna end this post like the end of The Breakfast Club, but you catch my drift.

     Over and Out. For now.

    Abigayle.




No comments:

Post a Comment